Great People is Our Secret!
We are enthusiastic system integrators who provide our clients with reliable IT systems, helping them achieve better performance, scalability, and security. Our team is quite energetic, passionate, and devoted. Each member of our team is dedicated to a specified field but together, we create a harmony of success.
Join us and let’s continue your career development journey!
Posted on September 24, 2020
– Explore and analyze Information Security market trends to identify new opportunities with current and new customers.
– Drive technical relationships with customers, focusing on business development opportunities.
– Work in conjunction with Sales team to understand customer business objectives & translate business requirements into integrated technical solutions.
– Responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process including product demonstration & Proof of Concept, as well as Produce technical documents and proposals.
– Respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs, and produce technical proposals as well as BOQs/BOMs.
– Provide detailed security solution design.
– Provide installation, implementation, configuration, integration and hands-on training service for customers.
– Provide technical support and post sales activities for customers.
– Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
Skills and Qualifications:
Cybersecurity – Information Security Background
Must have degree or diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems or related, with a focus or major in IT Security, in addition to:
• good hands-on experience in IT Security.
• good understanding of the operation of a Security Operation Center (SOC).
• technical knowledge of security technologies (across multiple domains such as Firewall, Network IPS, SIEM, DLP, Encryption, Cloud Security, Endpoint security, Gateways Security, Identity & Access Management, … etc), information security concepts and familiar with security products (Symantec, Fortinet, Forcepoint, Fidelis, Logrhythm, etc) and the security market place.
• good knowledge in preparing technical architecture blueprint.
• professional security related qualification such as CEH, Security+, or equivalent are highly desirable.
• good understanding and familiarity with GRC and Offensive Security consulting services (e.g. penetration testing, PCI audit, security assessment).
• good understanding and familiarity with Virtualization and Cloud technology.
• good understanding and familiarity with security trends, threat landscape and framework.
Send your full resume attached with your LinkedIn Profile to [email protected]